Declarações de impostos pessoais
ContadorMiami pode ajudá-lo a arquivar suas declarações fiscais pessoais ou de suas empresas no conforto da sua casa. A nossa tecnologia fiscal permite-nos preparar de forma rápida e eficiente o seu retorno de imposto pessoal para o seu negócio e arquivar eletronicamente com o IRS.
- Do I Have To File in the USA?
- If you’ve done business in the USA and either made or lost money, there is a good chance you will have to file an Individual Tax Return with the IRS (the US Federal Government). Also, if a company you own is an LLC or an S-Corp, you will also most likely have to file.
- What is an ITIN? Do I Need One?
- ITIN stands for Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. If you are a foreign national or other non-resident alien, you will have to apply for an ITIN in order to file your taxes in the USA. ContadorMiami will help you with this process. Please note, you will have to provide us with a Certified Copy of Your Tax Return from the Issuing Agency of the passport. Please ask us for information regarding this process.
Also on your SmartPhone
Our latest feature allows you to have full access to all your tax returns and tax documents on your SmartPhone and/or Internet. If you have an Iphone, Ipad, Blackberry, or even an Android, our APP works perfect for you. All your tax returns instantly at your fingertips.
- Important Tax Dates
|State Filing Required
|1040 Individual Tax
|In Most Cases No
|1120 C Corporation
| October 15
|1120 S Corporation
- All personal tax returns for foreign nationals or other foreigners alien start at $200 per filing. If you own any properties under your personal name, price will increase at $50 per property.
Corporate Tax Returns for foreign nationals – Starting at $200
View All Products & Services